Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions cannot be varied in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
2. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
3. Captured by Shantell reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, business cards, websites, sample albums etc.
4. In the event of cancellation by the photographer, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury etc.
5. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot. Parents are responsible for watching their children. Photographer is not responsible for any props that are brought to session.
6. All images are chosen by the photographer and photos will be given only after payment is received in full.
7. The photographer will provide a pleasing color balance but cannot guarantee exact color matching. All photographs supplied by Captured by Shantell are produced to the highest standards using the best quality materials and latest processing techniques.
8. A non-refundable retainer fee is charged when the client agrees this contract. The session fee secures the time and services of photographer and is non-refundable but transferable to another date, in the event of illness or inclement weather.
9. The photographer will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically acceptable photograph supplied either in print or in electronic format. No exception can be made as I cannot be held responsible for individual tastes or exceptions.
10. Retouching and artist finishing will be at the photographer's discretion.
11. Images may not be edited or changed in any way.
12. Storage of images are kept on an active file for three months, after which time the raw images are stored in a secure location (access to these images is solely limited to the photographer).
13. The photographer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.